eCampus Technical Help for ASTR/PHYS 109
Last Update 01/20/21
We will be using eCampus for three things:
If you have problems getting something to work in eCampus
- Quizzes (Warmups, End of Chapter Quizzes, PLRQ Quizzes and Feynman Diagram Assignments)
- TurnItIn (Papers)
- Peerceptiv (for Papers)
If you have problems in with TurnItIn
- Your first line of defense is to try another browser, or to update the one you have. While eCampus typically works well with all browsers for quizzes, it has some problems with a number of browsers for TurnItIn or Peerceptiv. Check your Browser here
- If that doesn’t work you call Helpdesk Central or call (979) 845-8300 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If that doesn't work, go to the Student Computing Centers to see if you have the same problem on their machines
- If none of those work, send mail to 109GeneralHelp@physics.tamu.edu so we know what’s going on.
If you have problems getting something to work in Peerceptiv
- The best way to check that TurnItIn is working for you is if you get an email receipt for your submission. If you don't get a receipt, assume it isn't submitted.
- Some Operating Systems and browsers work better than others. The current known working versions can be found here.
- If switching browsers doesn't help, we recommend that you clear the cache and cookies in your browser. Below are links for each of the supported browsers with guidance to do so.
- If that doesn't work, we recommend going one of the Student Computing Centers to see if it is your computer.
- Your first line of defense is to try follow all the instructions for eCampus.
- If that doesn't work, follow the instructions for TurnItIn.
by David Toback 01/20/21