The Toback Collider Physics Group studies Particle Physics at the high energy frontier, taking a leading role in the high profile search for new particles, especially in Supersymmetry, and measurements of the top quark.
Projects and Information
Exciting News from TAMU
- CDF, DZero experiments presented with prestigious European Physics Society prize (July 2019)
- Dave Toback and Giorgio Chiarelli voted CDF co-spokespeople for remainder of collaboration activities
- Asymmetry Results from CDF and DZero Published
(December 2017) (pdf)
- Fermilab CDF Collaboration Publishes 700th Paper
(June 2017) (pdf)
- David Toback has been re-elected as CDF co-spokesperson
(April 2016) (pdf)
- Katrina Colletti has won the Student Presentation Award for the Fall 2015 Texas Section of the APS Meeting held at Baylor University.
- Fermilab News featured Ziqing Hong, David Toback and Jon Wilson for their work on Tevatron top quark asymmetry.
(February 2016) (pdf)
- David Toback has been elected a Fellow of the American Physical Society.
(October 2015) (pdf)
Fermilab Today featured Sarah Henry and Jon Wilson for their work on looking for axigluons.
(May 2015) (pdf)
Ziqing Hong has won 2015 George Bush Presidential Library Foundation Graduate Student Travel Grant and Travel award from the conference organizer to present at DPF2015.